1. For sweaters, we prefer dry cleaning or hand washing. When washing in hand, the water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees Celsius. It is recommended not to use washing powder. You can choose special detergent for woolen sweater, warm water to reconcile, and the sweater is dirty. In case of situation, increase the amount, soak in the light, repeated several times, and finally rinse with water, dehydration for 1 to 2 minutes. If machine washing is used, it must be carried out according to the washing process of the sweater on the washing machine. The water temperature should also be controlled within 30 degrees Celsius.
2. Newly bought sweaters should be washed once before being put on formal use, because some oil stains, paraffin, dust and other dirt will be stained during the production of sweaters, and new sweaters will be protected. The smell of tincture.
3. Conditionally, the dehydrated sweater can be dried in an environment of 80 degrees Celsius. If it is dry at room temperature, it is better not to use a hanger, but the sleeves of the clothes rail are hung or tiled, and placed in a cool and ventilated place.
4. When the sweater is 90% dry, it can be ironed and ironed and then dried to dry.
5. When wearing, always use the clothes brush to remove the dust on the sweater, so as to avoid the dust affecting the appearance of the sweater.
6. Wear sweaters in time to replace them. It is best to avoid wearing the same sweater for two or three consecutive days. The replacement of the clothes will restore the natural elasticity of the wool fabric.
7. After wearing the sweater, keep it in a cool and breathable place.
8. If the sweater is soaked, dry it as soon as possible, but do not dry it directly with a heat source such as an open flame or a heater, or expose it directly to strong sunlight.