Jeans are a very special type of clothing. Its main feature is that it has a long life, and the value of the product increases with the increase of life. That is to say, the older jeans should be more valuable, but also more beautiful. The more you wash, the more beautiful, the more old the more delicious, the distinctive features of jeans different from general clothing. To achieve this, the texture of the fabric is undoubtedly crucial. Jeans with poor fabrics are not only short-lived, uncomfortable to wear, but also easy to change and fade, and the older and more valuable effects are not achieved during the wearing process. At the same time, the added value of jeans is also reflected by the washing water, and the quality and effect of washing water is completely dependent on the texture of the fabric. Without good fabrics, it is impossible to make a very high-grade washing effect. It can be said that the grade of a pair of jeans is largely determined by the grade of the fabric. Consumers do not consider the fabric factor when buying jeans, which is a very immature performance.
The real jeans are made of 100% cotton, and even the stitching is cotton; you can also use polyester blended fabric instead of cotton, but it's not very popular. The most commonly used dye is synthetic indigo. Traditional rivets are made of copper, but the zippers and buttons are made of iron. The designer's signage is made of cloth, leather or plastic, and some are also embroidered on the jeans with cotton threads.
From the denim fabric type, it can be divided into plain, twill, herringbone, interwoven, bamboo, dark, and flocked denim.
In terms of ingredients, denim is combed and carded, with 100% cotton, elastic (Leica), cotton and linen blended, and Tencel.
In addition to the above traditional products, there are also denim:
Color denim with different material structure;
(1) Elastic denim woven into a warp elastic warp or weft with a small proportion of spandex (about 3-4% of the yarn weight);
(2) Snowflake denim with a low proportion of polyester and cotton blended as a warp yarn, which produces a whitening effect after dyeing;
(3) High-grade denim woven with cotton and linen and cotton-wool blended yarn;
(4) Denim fabrics made of medium and long fibers (T/R);
Color denim fabrics made with different processing techniques
(1) Bark denim fabric woven with high weft yarn;
(2) When the warp yarn is dyed, the dyed denim of the eucalyptus is dyed with a dye such as vulcanized or Haichanglan;
(3) a color strip denim in which a colored warp yarn is embedded in a warp of blue color;
(4) Hanging white or printing on the denim denim;
[Introduction to denim finishing process] The denim finishing process is a key process to make denim unique. With the advancement of process technology, the development of new auxiliaries, denim finishing has been greatly developed on the basis of traditional techniques, from the traditional rinsing, stone grinding development to cellulase stone grinding, bio-polishing Finishing and cotton-free finishing, performing various functions on denim, giving denim clothing water-repellent, flame-retardant, anti-ultraviolet, health and other functions, making the quality and grade of denim garments multi-functional, and High added value and economic benefits.