Red line jeans are favored by more and more buyers. It is just because of their particularity that the weaving output of antique looms is only 1/10 of the ordinary weaving surface, and the width is also 1/2 of the ordinary width. With the rapid development of economy, this kind of ancient weaving is becoming more and more rare. The thing is rare for expensive, have a pair of such jeans, instantly tall on!
Modern several international well-known top Denim brand "EVIS 'U" "SUGAR CANE" "NEIGHBORHOOD" and "LVC" recut series also use this kind of ancient Denim cloth, the content is rare for expensive, therefore Selvedge Denim has become the symbol of top jeans. Red line is a type of fabric edge, also known as a cloth edge or Redline or redlin, which refers to the white fabric edge found in VINTAGE STYLE denim. There is a red thread on both sides of the trouser tube, which has a shrinkage rate of 8 to 10 percent after washing.
according to your requirements
ES-4XL or as your requirement
1 pcs in one plastic bag ; 50-70 pcs in a paper carton
8-20 days after prepaid
Terms of payment
T/T, western union, trade assurance
Our services for men jeans:
How to Order?
1. Please send an email or chat with us via TM, SKYPE, EMAIL and let us know your detail requirements.
2. We will reply you with a proforma invoice based on your order request.
3. Kindly check the PI, and if everything is OK, we will deliver the goods for you ASAP after got your payment.
After Sale Service:
1. Choose the best forwarder for you.
2. Track the goods until you get it.
1) Is the MOQ must be 300 pieces?
In general, the MOQ needs to be over 300 pcs. However, a trial order is available for you to check our quality.
2) Is your company a real manufacturer?
Our company is a professional manufacturer since 2009 you are welcomed to visit our factory anytime.
3) Is the price negotiable?
Yes, the price is negotiable. But the prices we give is based on the cost and it is quite reasonable, we can give discounts, but not much. And the prices also have a great relationship with the order quantity and material.
4) Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we do. And we have provided OEM service for many clients.
5) Can you design the products for customers?
Yes, we have the professional design teams will provide you with perfect design as your request.
6) The price is too high?
The unit price of each item has a great relationship with the order quantity, the material, the workmanship, etc. So, for the similar item, the prices may be quite differe