The lamb down denim coat is very warm.
How do I wash a lamb down jean coat? How to go with a lamb denim coat?
How to wash a lamb down denim coat:
Lambs wool fabric material means the layer of the fuzz on a little lamb, single its far less valuable than cashmere, sheep wool fabrics are natural heat preservation material, and there is no unified standard in the industry, its definition is not accurate, some manufacturers use a variety of modern science and technology to chemical fiber products, as "lambs wool" name, such lambs wool fabric belongs to chemical fiber products completely.
1. Mix cold water and detergent with PH less than 7 in proportion.
2. Place the lamb in the water and rotate it carefully.
3. Rinse with clean water at about 30 degrees.
4. Lay it flat on a dry towel and gently squeeze it to drain.
5. After the excess water stains are removed, lay them flat to a cool and ventilated place to dry.
How to go with a lamb denim coat:
A denim coat made of lamb down is a favorite of many young people nowadays. It is very warm to wear in the cold winter, and the texture of lamb down is comfortable to the skin. It can go with any jeans.