Holiday Short Women Denim Dress

Holiday Short Women denim dress Packing&Shipping: 1. One Piece per opp bag, every 12 opp bags are packek in a Large 3-6 laypers corrugated box. 2. Usually , the parcel is sent out by shipper after order and payment is confirmed. 3. Shipping Method: Fedex,EMS,UPS,DHL(Any other requirement...
Chat Now

Product Details

Holiday Short Women denim dress

Item name

Fashion single breasted women denim dress

Sample time

5-7days

Material

denim dress

Speciality

custom jeans dress

Other details

300pcs /model/color for OEM

Payment terms

T/T ,L/C ,Western union

Trading terms

30% deposit before production by T/T ,and   the balance against BL copy.

Size

European standard, American standard,   Asian Standard

Production time

18 -25 days 

Don’t think twice in the following   siturations


1.Feel free to contact us if you like our   products , we will send you details right away upon your inquiry .

2.Feel free to contact us if you like our   design but not the colors , the color is changeable as you like .

3.Feel free to contact us if you like our   products but want to make minor changes , we can make a new sample as you request.

4.Feel free to contact us if you like our   products but want to have them customized brand .

5.Feel free to contact us if you have   your own design & brand ,we will produce the samples for your reference ,   we hope have a long term

6.Feel free to contact us if any details   /price made you  confused . send us   your inquiry to ask for the best service /price .

 

Packing&Shipping:

1. One Piece per opp bag, every 12 opp bags are packek in a Large 3-6 laypers corrugated box.

2. Usually , the parcel is sent out by shipper after order and payment is confirmed.

3. Shipping Method: Fedex,EMS,UPS,DHL(Any other requirement about shipping ,Please let us know)

4. Any question about shipping, our customer services will be always on line till your receive the parcels.

 

Our Services:

Making design as customer request.

Making samples for the customer as the customer's design

 Produce the socks as the customer request.

 Booking boat space for the customer

 Doing customer clearance for the customer

 Deliver the goods to the customer's warehouse.

 Help the customer to deal with the tax and others

 

FAQ:

Common inquiries:

1. Ask: How is the quality of your product?

Answer: It is our ultimate goal to provide the product that will satisfy all our clients. We will follow up every link of production so as to control the overall quality of all clothing before delivery.

2. Ask: What are your payment terms?

Answer: We accept various type of payment (T/T, West Union, Paypal, Cash, etc.). For batch orders, 30% will be paid as advance payment and the rest 70% will be paid before delivery.

3. Ask: Is it allowed to print our own brand and label on your product?

Answer: Yes, of course. We are very glad to become your OEM manufacturer in China and will satisfy your OEM requirements.

4 Ask: How long will be the delivery term for specimen and batch order?

Answer: Normally, the time of delivery for specimen will be 5 to 10 days, while the time of delivery for batch order will be 25 to 45 days depending on the size of order and type of clothing.

5 Ask: How much is the minimum order quantity?

Answer: Normally the minimum order quantity will be 200 pieces; however, we will do 100 pieces for some special design. For certain clothing, the minimum order quantity will be one strip of cloth in one color (about 120 pieces of tops or 50 pieces of skirts can be made out of one strip of cloth).


Inquiry