About the nylon low melting yarn
Nylon hot melt yarn is produced by spinning low melting point polyamide. Low melting point polyamide is a kind of modified polyester. The nylon hot melt yarn made from low melting point polyamide has the advantages of low melting point, high thermal bonding strength and stable physical and chemical properties.
The description of nylon yarn
85 degree low melting nylon yarn
85℃ or as customized
Anti-Pilling,Eco-friendly,Recycled,High tenacity, ect
TT, Western Union, L/C, Moneygram
The pictures of the yarn
The features of low melting nylon yarn
1. Low melting point, low melting point of nylon hot fuse to 90 C.
2. Good wear resistance. The wear resistance of polyamide fibers is the best of all textile fibers.
3. High breaking strength. The breaking strength of long polyamide fibers for textile purposes is 5.0-6.4 g/d.
4. The dyeability of polyamide fibers is better than that of natural fibers, but it is still easier to dye than other synthetic fibers, usually with acid dyes.
The application of yarn
It can replace polypropylene and polyamide hot melt adhesives in some fields, and has its own unique application fields. It is widely used in hot air shoe upper manufacturing, yarn manufacturing, garment manufacturing, garment seamless lock, soft yarn curtain vertical curtain and other textile fields.
The package and shipping
Package: 3.25kg/cone, and by carton or as customized.
Shipping: based on the quantity.
Xiamen Topstones IMPORT & EXPORT CO.LTD has been established for more than 9 years, which is a leading chemical fiber manufacturer in China with years of experience. It is renowned for superior quality control and new product development.
1. We offer competitive price (high quality) with best service.
2. We have high technical production line.
3. We have won high reputation based on best quality products.
4. Quickest and most efficient response to your enquiry.
5. Every order can be promised fast delivery. Normally within 15 workdays.
6. The products pictures are taken from real products that we have.
7. Multiple payment terms.