spandex bare yarn is a lightweight, synthetic fiber that is used to make stretchable clothing such as sportswear. It is made up of a long chain polymer called polyurethane, which is produced by reacting a polyester with a diisocyanate. The polymer is converted into a fiber using a dry spinning technique. First produced in the early 1950s, It is stronger and more durable than natural rubber and spandex was initially developed as a replacement for rubber.
|Color||White / Black|
|Features||High flexibility acid and alkali resistance wear resistance|
|Usage||Socks /Underwear /Sportwears /Swimwears /Medical items etc|
The pictures of Lycra spandex yarn
The package & shipping
Package: by carton
Delivery: the stock, in 15 days after receiving the payment.
Use & storage
1.Different lot number and production date can not blend together before confirmation. Spandex with the same lot number, similar size and nearly produced date is recommended.
2.It is necessary to keep temperature and moisture at stable levels in the whole process. The best temperature for workplace conditions is: 25 °C ± 3°C for temperature; 60%--70% for RH.
3.It is not fitful to put spandex in isolation; to store with such chemical products as sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide, which would lead to decomposition.
4.The suggested storage limit is within 6 months for below 70D and 12months for above 70D.
5.Before placed on the machine, they shall be balanced for 12-24 hours in the workshop for better effect.
Why you choose us?
1. Experts: We have best American experts come from Dupont Company in spandex industry
2. Raw material: PTMEG from our branch company, we also offer PTMEG to Roica ; Oil imported from Japan.
3. Equipment: Japanese TMT winder, German MAHR pump, American SPINTRAK, ETC.
4. Our spandex's quality is stable and reliable. It not only has high elasticity, recovering power and high uniformity, but also has properties of elongation and excellent durability.
5. Over 14 years manufacture experience.
6. Good After-sales service, because we have own technical division.